1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 3200 lovers only - this could be the one

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cec, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

A beautiful 3200 with little use. We've called the factory twice, they state this piece does not need updating of any kind. To check it out feel free to call them at 800-243-9700. The serial number is OU 14731. All original - No modifications - No Scratches - No Dents. For more information click the above URL. Asking $1,995 plus shipping. Reasonable offers considered. If interested please send a PM, or email on the web site.

robertbobhartman_2008_030374.jpg

robertbobhartman_2008_030382.jpg

robertbobhartman_2008_030378.jpg

robertbobhartman_2008_030377.jpg

robertbobhartman_2008_03034.jpg

2. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

0   0   0

The only redeeming quality the Remington Customer Service people at 1-800-243-9700) have is the ability to answer the phone. If the Rem Service people actually have to say something to say into the phone... they are lying or have been re-trained after lunch.

Who are you trying to fool.

Sm

3. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Scoutmaster (I'm surprised that a Scout, if you really are a scoutmaster would jump to such accusatory assumptions)... why would you suggest anyone is trying to fool somebody. Did you call Remington and ask about this gun. If so, what did they say? Do you have any suggestion where someone can check out this gun. Why are you so negative and angry, positive always works best. Do you want to buy this gun? Best regards, Bob

4. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If there is no dot inbetween the OU and serial number, it does need the updates. Also, check the receiver breech face. If there are no allen head fastners below the lower firing pin, it does need the updates. I doubt there is anyone left at the factory anymore that understands the 3200. To get the real skinny call Laibs Gunsmithing. Laibs is the only factory authorized repair station for the 3200. The factory passed the buck to them long ago on any repairs or expert information on the 3200.

If it is a non-updated 3200, I do hope your price is negotiable. I have not called the factory about your gun nor am I accusing anyone of anything other than being mis-informed. To get informed, call Laibs, not the factory.

Post some pictures of the serial number and breech face. They will tell us if your 3200 needs the receiver updates or not.

5. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Hi lwr,

Thanks for your positive comments and suggestions. Any updates have not been done as shown on the full details at the above URL. I've talked to the factory twice and both reps each shoot a 3200 which have never been updated, they claim it's not needed. Also, I talked to Mr. Laib who bought all of Remington's 3200 pieces & parts (320-796-2686). I asked him if updates are necessary on this gun and he first asked how heavily will it be shot. Of course I don't know because it depends on who buys it. This gun is rarely clean indicating that it was shot very little. Looks like the bottom barrel was never shot. He said if someone wishes to update a 3200 the cost is $450. Hope this helps. Best, Bob

6. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

PMs answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.