1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rem 3200 barrel hangers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by krony2, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krony2

krony2 Member

Does anyone know what barrel hangers are available to change the POI of the bottom barrel of
    a Rem 3200? Were they given a # designation to indicate which one they are? Thanks

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

The only source that I know of that may still have 3200 barrel hangers is Laibs Gunsmithing in Minnesota. They acquired most, if not all, the remaining 3200 parts from Remington a number of years ago. Their website is:

Http://www.laibsgunsmithing.net

Hope this helps

Jim R

3. krony2

krony2 Member

I was wondering if anyone knew how many different hangers were made for the 3200. I'll give Laib a call. Thanks. krony2

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I bought a 3200 Trap brand new in 1976 and did not like the POI. I noticed by accident that the barrel hanger on a Skeet 3200 was not as thick and so I ordered one from the Remington factory and put it on myself. The result was just what I wanted, it raised the POI of the bottom barrel and did not disturb the top barrel. I'm sure Pat Laib will fix you up.

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Two, skeet and trap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.