1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem. 3200 and STS hulls for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1881home, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

This is the same 3200 I had listed for sale before, but I want to include the barrel dimentions.

Both top and bottom barrels were the same in diameter, .732. The top barrel is choked .035, and the bottom barrel is choked .030.

The barrel length is 30" and the chamber is 2 3/4". The gun is a standard trap model, with a padded adjustable comb, and an aluminum adjustable butt, with a "kick-eze" pad. Bluing is as new, has all updates by Remington, and has a standard American Walnut stock. The gun is in very very good condition. The price on this gun is $1400 plus any shipping and insurance you desire. I will need a signed, in ink, copy of a FFL to ship to, and a postal money order, or cash. I am located in Leesburg, Florida, so figure the shipping accordingly

I also have approximately 3000 once fired STS hulls. They are three cents apiece, plus any shipping charges. Since 3000 of these gets a little heavy, shipping can run as much as 30 to 40 dollars. Just so you know!

I can be reached at 352-787-1876, or, jpmlholian@aol.com

2. 1881home

1881home TS Member

xxx - up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.