1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 3200 - Adjust POI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by larryjk, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryjk

larryjk Member

I have shot a 3200 for a lot of years and have never tried to change the POI. How is that accomplished? I actually wish the top barrel didn't shoot as flat as it does. Larry Kmoch

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

If you are trying to change the POI of both barrels, then you would, of coure, have to either change the height of the comb, the height of the front bead. Generally, comb adjustments are necessary to raise or lower POI, or to change POI left or right. However, if it only one barrel you are trying to change, thn the way that is done is to change the front barrel spacer. These spacers came in different heights to regulate the barrels and I think Laibs gunsmithing has the last remaining available spacers, as they bought up just about all the remaining 3200 parts when Remington quit working on the 3200. You could call them and ask them about what it would take, and what spscers they might have left, or email them. Not sure if this is a home job though. Might have to send the barrels to Laibs.

Jim R

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I was told by Remington that only two hangers existed, skeet and trap. But I have been told wrong before.

4. opa41

opa41 TS Member

Karry Aller in Mich can change the point of impact where you want it.I had 2 3200 Barrels done by him.He will also choke it to your specs.

George

5. k3uro

k3uro Member

Briley can do off set chokes also.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.