1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***REM 3200 30" Excellent Condition.***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Remington's 3200 was the best O/U for the money, ever! I shot one at doubles for years and never had a lick of trouble with it. Bought it used for around $950 in 1982 and sold it for $950 in 1989 after shooting about 50,000 doubles targets through it! Tough as a pine knot.

This one I just got in is one of the nicest ones I've seen in a while. 30" barrels all original full/I.mod. The update has been done to the gun and it looks, and feels great. There are a few "gun rack dings" on the stock and forend...nothing that would cause a problem, they are just there. Metal is 98% and there is a little blue wear at the back of the trigger guard and the fore end release. This would make a super gun for a beginning shooter or a nice modestly priced doubles gun. Price is $1450.00 delivered to your FFL dealer. (Lower 48) Call me at 800-684-6329, PM or email the above address. Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

***REM 3200 30

Bore diameters are .725" and the chokes are .037"top and .030"bottom. Yes, the safety lever on top is a barrel selector as well. I'll post the weight on Monday if the gun has not sold...I would guess around 8.75Lb. Price includes shipping and insurance...

Thanks for the emails and the questions.

Bob

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

***REM 3200 30

Yes, release triggers are doable. Philip's Gunsmithing will do them.

Bob

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

***REM 3200 30

I must have overpriced this gun...lots of interest, no buyers. Offers? (Don't be silly...be serious!) Thanks,

Bob

5. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

***REM 3200 30

I'll throw in a hard case and some cool accessory items! Offers?

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

***REM 3200 30

The price is correct Bob--I'm sure you know that. Market is soft recent though for 3200s.

Someone who really wants one will gladly pay your price.

Remember potential buyers. This is NOT an offering from some tom dick and harry trying to unload a piece of crap.

Bob's reputation is beyond repute for fainess and honesty.

Guy Babin

P.S. notice the ejector mark matches the rcrv number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.