1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rem. 3200 1 of 1000 price question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapmaster2563, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapmaster2563

trapmaster2563 TS Member

im looking to buy a 3200 trap 1 of 1000 they are asking 1800 for the gun normaly i would have bought it right then and there. the thing is i think the price is high the condition it in. the blueing on the gun has all the normal wear around the reciever. the big problem is the the gun is very loose and loose is an under statement(i have my family's 1890s sxs that locks up tighter). also there is a chunk of the butt stock missing(quarter size) were it meets the reciever. it has the updates and the finish is worn on the forearm. having a friend of mine going to look at it tomarrow hoping he wont find anyother problems.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A gun with warts is a hard decision. 3200's were loose brand new.

But the dings and bluing will be a little costy to rectify.

HM

3. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Mine was nearly as nice as new, and a dealer gave me $1800 on trade-in for it. Since I bought it for $1500, I did OK. Used it on doubles OK, but it hit me a LOT harder than my 682 Gold E. I couldn't beleive how much softer shooting it was than the 3200!

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

There's one on GunBroker right now that's bidded up to $2,500 and didn't hit the reserve. Looks in real nice shape!!

5. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

If it's in that rough of ocndition it really loses it's value as a collector gun. Collectors like the 1 of 1000's to be in mint or like new condition. I would treat this gun as a normal 3200. For 1,800 I would pass. And I agree with the above, they kick me hard also.

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I have a friend of mine that has one for sale unfired , no updates , no box , very nice shape $2500.00 . I could probably get some pics later this week if someone is seriosly looking to buy. send e-mail to above addy. Thanks Jeff

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

As kk stated, its just a shooter in this condition.. As such, like was said treat it as a regular 3200.

8. trapmaster2563

trapmaster2563 TS Member

9. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Trapmaster - take a look at the 3200 that is for sale right here. the thread is named "WTS or trade 3200 Trap 30" F/IM". better deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.