1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 31 TC eye candy oldie but goodie so sweet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I saw this gun about a year ago and have carried my camera in the car since. Today the owner a friend showed up to shoot it I asked to take a picture and this is the results some thing about the old guns that oozes craftsman ship and classic style I just admire. The gun does have some silver wire boarders that are dull and need polishing to bring out it would be even more brilliant.
    Enjoy Buddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

Now that is one sweet dandy of a shotgun!!!

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

It just doens't get much prettier than that does it?

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

If you are going to dress up a pump, the 31 TC is certainly the right starting point.

My unadroned 31 TC was gorgeous and a bird killer to boot.

5. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

This gun would look awesome in a duck blind! I mean that in a good way!! Phil S.

6. Murphy

Murphy Member

I recently purchased a field grade Model 31 in 16 ga. and love shooting it(pumps very smooth), but this one posted is a beauty. If this gun sold, what would it be worth, thanks for showing the pictures.

7. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary,

Back off, bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won the A HOA at the Grand American in 1986 shooting a 31 TC for all the single target events. Check the email address and yes I'm bragging. Seems like I'm so screwed up I can actually make the lift trigger work. If anybody's gonna buy this beauty, it's me. Be lookin' for a huge sale on stock blanks in the near future.

Price just went up on your next Myrtlewood delivery. Got 8600 pounds of Redwood I'm lookin' for a home for. How many Shell Cutters would that make?

Please let my dance partner know I'll be expecting a twirl or two next time we see each other. I trust the recovery is going well.

Mike Mann

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Gorgeous gun. Thanks for the looks. Looks like Gary stepped on some tender toes.LOL Have fun and shoot often, Bob

9. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Ole one eye.......very, very nice......Jack keep's digging them out!!!! RUN'EM

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

nice example of custom work

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.