1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem. 31 parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ross, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

FS\T I bought a box of M.31 Rem. parts from another M.31 lover, got what little I needed so will sell or trade what's left. If you need anything send me a PM with phone# and a good time to call and I will call you. I'm still looking for a M31 bbl. and release trigger. I'm in the Atlanta area ET zone, retired so can call pretty much at your convenience. Ross Puls

Edit: Not much response, so will try parting out, have everything except a bbl.

Receiver $250.00

trigger assembly $150.00

Wood-not factory, $200.00 stock is MC, FE is BT sort of pear shaped both checkered, stock appears to be a tung-oil type finish--FE some type of poly, another FE the small ringed type looks like factory.

wish I knew how to get pics out of camera & into computer so I could send if anybody was interested. If you can help me please PM a phone# and a good time to call, I will call you, I'm 70 & not very computer savvy. (my kids are but not their dumb old man) Thanks in advance--Ross Puls.....ET zone

2. extrapper84

extrapper84 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ross,

Hang on to the 31 parts.

I have one that was a feild gun, then Simmions uped it to Trap with rib and wood.

I sure like the way it handles and just smokes targets.

No parts needed yet but is a very old gun.

Thinking of selling to go to a break-action.

Hal

3. scotter123

scotter123 TS Member

0   0   0

have a cracked stock on my 12 gage would there be one in your box---thanks charles nine seven nine two seventy 1492 any time (cell)

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

What kind of barrel are you looking for? JM

5. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

Do you have a forearm? I would be interested. Thanks Corey

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all your replies, it depends on what I find in bbl. as I have a complete action minus a bbl. plus many other receiver parts--action bars--some trigger parts etc. If I don't find a bbl. I can afford I will part it out. It has nice non factory wood with MC stock & sorta pear shaped BT fore-end both checkered.

jm1079-would like something with a vent rib after mkt. is ok.

ultramag338--have one it's the small ribbed one, some called them corn cobs.

Ross Puls

7. Berettasskeeter

Berettasskeeter Member

0   0   0

JM, I'm looking for a skeet barrel. I have a first-year-of production 31T, that I'd like to make versatile with a second barrel.
    John

8. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Up please

9. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Maybe "coot shooter" needs parts?

10. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sounds more like he is just trying to sell off some parts of his collection, if he had a bbl for sale I would be talking with him. Ross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.