1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 1187 Youth Trap lefty

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bklynantnee, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

I purchased and had a stock maker cut down and install a kickezz pad to an 1187 premier trap 12 ga about 2 years ago. My son at the time wanted to try shooting trap. Hes left handed so I bought the left hand action gun, although the stock seems pretty straight. He shot it once and decided he liked basketball better. Now the little bastard is shooting one of my engraved k80's GO FIGURE.

This is not the youth gun, as it did not come with a left hand action. It has the rem choke tubes and came with a full choke. It now has a 12.5 lop and literally has 25 shells through it. Great for starting out a child or women or changing the stock.

$750

2. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

3. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

any offers???

4. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

5. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

$400.00 and here's why. 100% Blue Book is $700.00. Cut stock causes a problem and devalues the gun. If I bought this gun I'd have to either find new wood for it or send it to Tron for a LOP adjuster to get it up the 14.5" LOP. Thats going to be $200+. Thank you, Dave T.

7. bklynantnee

bklynantnee Member

0   0   0

8. badminton

badminton Member

0   0   0

What is the barrel length?
    Would you be interested in trading stocks? I need a short one for my grandson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.