1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 1100 Syn Competition

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Recoil Problems, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Have been considering this unit as a backup. Have owned at least 3 1100's in my life and liked them all. Anyone have any experience with the Syn Comp ? It has a few extra features.

2. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Have been considering this unit as a backup. Have owned at least 3 1100's in my life and liked them all. Anyone have any experience with the Syn Comp ? It has a few extra features.

3. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

Bryn,

They are very difficult to locate,,, if you got your hands on one buy it!

GL

4. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

I purchased one in November of 2011, Absolute pleasure to shoot, zero felt recoil and extremely pointable. Very hard to find but well worth the search..Larry

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The Jack West stocks with the Bumpbuster are available. Put them on a 1100 trap and you basically have the same gun for less money.

6. FernieTrapGuy

FernieTrapGuy TS Member

Have one for my backup gun. Great soft shooting gun. Little heavier than a normal 1100 though but I like that. Comes with 5 Briley Chokes. Mine ejects the shells down to my right foot, another bonus.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.