1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 1100 Competition Synthetic F/S South Carolina

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skydweller97, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skydweller97

skydweller97 Member

0   0   0

This is the one people have been on waiting lists for months and months trying to get. It's the softest shooting 12 ga I've ever shot and that's what everybody says who's tried it. Recoil is softer than a 28 ga o/u. Reason for selling is I bought a tube-set to shoot all the gauges again. It's a little over a year old and has about 3000 rounds through it. Excellent condition, extremely reliable operation.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-1100/model-1100-competition-synthetic.aspx

Has recoil reduction stock with adjustable comb and adjustable butt-plate. LOP is currently about 14.5 and can be shortened by about 1/4 to 1/3" just by adjusting the recoil reduction system. I have an insert to add 1/4" to pull length available if desired.

$1000.00 firm. Gun will be at South Carolina state shoot in Ridgeville SC Fri-Sat-Sun, Aug 24-26. (864)230-2956

For now interested in local, face to face sale only.

2. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

0   0   0

South Carolina state shoot? Ridgeville SC?

3. jrw136

jrw136 Member

0   0   0

Mr. Sky, How does this gun handle light loads? I’ve been shooting 7/8 oz. over 17.5 gr. of Clays in my 11-87 SPS but when I borrowed a friend’s 1100 Trap it didn’t cycle for the second shot very well. If you ever get up to Spartanburg Gun Club to shoot let me know and I’ll meet you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.