1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem. 1100 Classic Trap Wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

was working there at the Fort as a contractor for many years....tell him to go see Jack Bart @ Barts Sportsworld in nearby Glen Burnie MD..he is always willing to help a service man...tell them that Calvin Schappell sent him...their ph# is 410-761-8686

2. bernie waner

bernie waner TS Member

Hi pahunter, I have a like new Classic trap 600$ or 750 with Timney trigger. Bernie Waner. 6203825541

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I second that,...they REALLY don't make them like that any more

4. bernie waner

bernie waner TS Member

pahunter, Sorry dont know how to do the picture thing yet. My gun has a little lost blue at the ejection port from a snapon shell catcher otherwise like new. Call me, 6203825541 Bernie

5. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I just got back from a trip. So, this may be too late. Vonnie's Sporting Goods, on the Eastern Shore was ordering new clasics for around $690.00. They are located in Kennedyville 410-778-5655. They are reliable.

6. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Sorry, you didn't get the deal that was quoted by a woman at Vonnies. This was around 11 months ago, perhaps prices have gone up, or I got a mistaken quote.
    Again, sorry if I caused you & your son any trouble. If he is going to buy from WalMart, there's a store in Easton, MD. Perhaps they could get it for him, & like you said, it is a lot closer. I bought a trap 1100 at a gun show, in perfect shape for $ 400.00. The show was at Chantilly near D.C. I couldn't believe the price, it was marked $450.00, but the fellow took $400.00. I bought it as a back up for my Classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.