1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Supplies

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Huntin'Fool, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Does anyone know of any place that has good deals on reloading supplies?

I use the Claybuster AA 1 1/8oz wad, W209 primers and Clays powder

I live in SE Pa. anything local would be nice but i have no problem having items shipped if the price is right

thank you

2. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

CAC Associates in ebansburg, pa. They have great prices on everything.

D.P. Reynolds

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Richland Supply is one source.

I use Backwoods Outfitters in Columbia, PA (717-684-2017). Might cost a few cents more than Richland, but closer to Philadelphia (I live just west of the city).

4. ducman998

ducman998 TS Member

0   0   0

www.grafs.com
    They have a flat rate on shipping,just bought 10,000 wads and all shipped for $4.95, prices might be a little higher on components but you will save money on shipping

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Don't think you'll do better than Shydas or Richland SS. Do both the same day (trip). But if you're only gonna go for a bag of shot, two pounds of powder, 3 packs of primers and two bags of wads the drive is probably not worth it. You know what I mean. Buy for 1,000/2,000/3,000 +++ to make it worth it while you're there. You'll probably want to take the trip anyway. I just find it cheaper to buy in larger quantities to keep reloading cost down.

6. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Spanky

thanks looks like that is what i will do. I haven't seen you in a while at Souderton/Harleysville

7. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

0   0   0

CAC is at pa. state shoot all week. Fair price on supplies

8. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

There are areas in this country that guys are forced to use mail order. They probably take advantage of the hazmat fee to the max. Driving to a place like Richland, Recob and Shydas doesn't exist for them but for an 1 1/2 hr. drive here in S.E. PA, freight and hazmat is easily dismissed and could be spent for components. Recob is a great order supply. I order my Windjammers from them. No hazmat on wads.

Old Harleysville/Souderton, been a member there a long time. One of the best all around R&G Clubs overall in the Mid Atlantic Region. I just see the trap program at best as so-so. To avoid any personal frustration or be frustrated by a program that has no intentions of changing, I just shoot at a few other clubs that suit my needs and likes. Shooting is suppose to be fun so I do what I have to do. In the dead of winter I'll shoot there because it close to home and can sign up for 4, 5 or 6 straight squads without a line of guys signing up. And still be home by 12:00 noon. Good shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.