1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Supplies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dolphin77, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

I'm just getting ready to start shooting and reloading after being out for a couple of years. I was reloading Rem Gun Clubs with 1 oz shot, Chedette (sp?) primers, Hog. Clays powder (I think) and Claybuster wads (I think), does that sound about right? Our club got the supplies from Gamaliel. I just checked Gamaliel and they seem to be out of stock on everything...is this a short term problem or am I picking a bad time to start back shooting and reloading? Thanks WC

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Try Powder Valley out of Kansas. They are nice to work with and seem to have everything that you are looking for. Fred

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

There has been a run on all types of reloading components since November 2008. Supplies seem to be catching up with demand a little bit but the net result is higher prices.

CLAY and International Clays are still hard to find but you can get Alliant powders in several places. Red Dot/Promo and Green Dot will do what ever you need in the way of target loads.

Wads don't seem to be a problem at most supply houses.

Primers are also becoming available again but Cheddites sell for quite a bit more than they did a year ago. Check conniescomponents.com for another source.

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Cheddites are $118 for 5000, Winchesters are about $150, Remingtons around $180, that is around Southern Indiana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.