1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

reloading supplies

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I have heard that connie's has the best prices for reloading supplies. I would like to have some wads shipped to my house,and maybe the powder and primers in one hazmat fee. Does anyone have better prices than connies,and what is their phone number or better yet a website that I can surf through. Thank You in advance for any and all help. Break-em all. Jeff

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

As others have said..... Google is your friend.... :)

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. Pull & Mark

Thank You Doug, for the website address. It will come in handy. Does anyone know of anyother company that has better prices than connie's if you order all three components in a rather large order, taking in account the hazmat,sales tax,shipping ect.Thanks again and Break-em all. Jeff

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

where are you located?
    Don

5. Pull & Mark

In the middle of Fla. Its expensive to ship here and most local stores are higher in prices than most because of trucking in as well. Jeff

6. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Try Graf's. I think yheir prices include shipping and they will pay haz mat if you order 32 lbs of powder.
    Sonny

7. Pull & Mark

Thank You Kolar Dan, does anyone have a website address for Graf's, I would like to see how there prices compare to connies. Thank You in advance again. Break-em all. Jeff

8. locdoc

locdoc Member

There you go, Jeff....... :)... again. They are a lot closer to you. You might also try these folks in Kentucky. Closer yet, I think.

http://www.grafs.com/

Good luck.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

9. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

THIS SHOULD DO.

CREERS

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'd guess, Pull & Mark, that shipping from western Washington to FL would make it hard for Connies to match what you might find closer. Giv'er a try though....Bob Dodd

11. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Have you asked around at your local club? Maybe alot of guys can go in together and get a volume discount? That is what we do.

Forrest

12. oletymer

oletymer Member

Recobs ships powder, primers etc with one hazmat fee. I use Connies and Recobs for all my supplies, both are good to work with.

13. Pull & Mark

Thank You all for all your info. I now have Connie's, Graf's and Recob as well. I knew about Gamaliel already. I was just wondering how some of the other company's you all mention, price out with gamaliel. Some of the people on here say thay are a little pricey sometimes, but I did not know of any other companyies to deal with until know. I have only been shooting a little over a year and now that I will be loading (not for 1 and half years) I wanted to compare prices with all retailers. I just got back into shooting a few years ago and I am still learning, give me a little time, like 30 plus years like some of you out there. Thanks again. Break-em all. JEff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.