1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading supplies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nutso, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutso

Nutso Member

Where can I buy reloading supplies, powder, lead, wades and primers in the Sacramento Ca area?

2. warren

warren Member

Connies Componets on the internet.

warren

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Depending how much quantity you want you might try Larry Stockman at Northwest Shot in Phoenix (south of Medford a little) 541-535-3404 or mobil 541-840-1748. For you from Sac. it would be about a 41/2 to 5 hour drive, but no sales tax and he has good prices and is a DownRange wad dealer. You can get everything but hulls from him, shot, primers, wads and powder. I will normally get my stuff and supplies for a friend or two to cut trip costs. PM me for phone# if we need to talk. Mike Ralston Redding CA

4. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

You might consider J&S Wholesale in Jackson, CA. Not too far from Sacramento.

See link above for website.

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Nutso, if you can, make a trip up to the Medford Ore. shoot this spring. Like the other fellow said you can meet up with Larry for some stuff. BUT, there will be another gentleman there. His name is Bill Johnson. Lowest prices I've found to date for everything but shot. His Number is 509-238-6165 Call ahead of traveling to order. GL Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
michigan trap shooting reloading supplies
reloading supplies for trap shooters
trap realoader

trap reloading supplies

trap shooting reloading supplies
trap shootng reloading suppliers
trapreloading shooting supplies