1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading supplies near Green Bay, WI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gizmo110, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gizmo110

Gizmo110 TS Member

Does anyone know of a good place other than Gander Mountain to get lead and powder near Green Bay, WI.

Thanks,

Tim

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Head straight down the highway to Lomira and visit Midwest Shooters Supply.

Lots of stuff in there and decent prices.

SW

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Tim: South of Green Bay there is a large supplier in Lomira. (Midwestern Shooting Supplies) They are right off Us 41 and SR 67 in Lomira. They should have a variety of reloading inventory for you to look at. Ed

4. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I live close to GreenBay, I have a good deal on Fio Primers, $125-5000. drop me an email if interested, I have other supplies as well. midalake@netzero.com

GS

5. ECWis

ECWis TS Member

Tews Two in Oshkosh has more variety and better prices than Midwest. Lowest prices around, actually. I was in the other day, shot is still at $25.50 per bag, last weekend Midwest was at $31.95 per bag. Tews price will be going up with the next delivery. All brands of primers, on the shelf today. Remington, Winchester, Claybuster, Downrange. other brands of wads in stock, in all gauges. Powder in 1, 4, 8 pound containers, the other day they had 700x, Red Dot, Unique, all of which have been hard to come by for the last few months.

One thing about Midwest is, they do sponsor or otherwise support trapshooting and sporting clays events around the area, so even thought the components cost more, they are giving back to the shooting community.

http://www.tewstwo.com/store/home.php

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bertrand's Sporting goods At 419 N. Broadway in Green Bay.

Prices are fairly competitive, and you don't have to drive a hundred or a hundred fifty mileds round trip. If you factor that savings in its a horse apiece unless you are buying in volume.

I want them to stay in business so I can get stuff right away if I need to load for the weekend. ( I live about a mile from there).

In the early years of our club they kept us afloat with targets on credit and donations.

HM

7. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

Bertrands on Broadway is cheaper than anyone, another one is Sheels in Appleton. If your shopping at Gander, you are paying way too much for anything you buy there.

8. Gizmo110

Gizmo110 TS Member

I agree that Gander is over priced on everything. Twice the price for shot than at our local store. I will check out Bertrands while I am in GB for my sisters wedding.

Thanks all for the imput.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
green bay reloading supplies
reloading supplies green bay

reloading supplies green bay wi

shoooting supplies green bay wis
shooting supplies
shooting supplies green bay wis

wisconsin reloading supplies