1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading supplies in the Pittsburgh area????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Dog Dad, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad Active Member

Anybody have a store that's good for shotshell reloading supplies in the southwest PA area? I made the mistake of stopping at Anthony Arms on my way home from work today. It's been a long time since I've been in there, but you'll be happy to know that they are still the same arrogant, "I'm doing you a favor by waiting on you" types that they were a long time ago. Seriously, $45.00 for a bag of shot. Any names of places that have a good selection and or prices would be appreciated.

-=BDD=-

2. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

Not exactly in the nearby category, but close enough for a Saturday drive. Try Denny's Sporting Goods, 1899 Brookfield Rd. SE, Hubbard OH 44425. Phone (330)534-3707) Lots of stuff, and much better prices than you quoted.

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

There is CAC in Ebensburg, a little drive but always good on prices, same with Dawsons in Masillon. Locally though, there used to be a shop in Bridgeville called the Clay Shooter that had a good selection at fair prices. I'm not sure if they are still open or not.

4. RobPete

RobPete Member

Super 30 sports on rt 30 in Jeanette. Best prices this side of Ebensburg! It's a one man shop. Don is a fellow trap shooter and a great guy. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it for you(at a rock bottom price). I think his shot is currently at $30 a bag and a flat of gun clubs are around $53 or so. His number is 724-523-2684.

Good luck
    Rob

5. RemT

RemT TS Member

Super 30 between Jeanette and Irwin does have good prices. Last night I paid 25 primers-79 promo-27 LM shot and 7 a bag for wads.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

CAC is usually pretty good. They do not accept "Plastic", so plan accordingly. Cash or checks are usually fine. Their prices are usually worth the trip. Be sure to check their hours. They have a website, link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reloading components pittsburgh

reloading supplies in pittsburgh

reloading supplies pittsburgh

reloading supplies pittsburgh area

shotshell reloading pittsburg