1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading supplies in Missouri

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zzoom, Aug 29, 2013.

1. zzoom

zzoom Member

Had to take the wife to St Louis today for Dr. appointment. I was running low on wads, primers and powder, (who is'nt) so thought I would stop in St Charles and see what Grafs had. Much to my surprise, found Remington primers, Remington wads. Hauled a bunch to the counter and asked what powder was available. Person asked what I wanted , told him Clays, he said no problem. Disappeared to the back for a minute and came back with 8 lb. jug. Said it was the last one. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but I am a happy person! If anyone needs supplies, might give them a call. Yes, had shot also, $44 bag, $43 if purchasing 10 bags.

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Mike has remarkable purchasing skills....m

3. deadnout

deadnout Member

I was in there last week. picked up 8 lbs of clay dot-5000 pimers and 2 bags of shot. when I was at the grand i got 5000 wads from him. he has always had what I needed if I needed anything. been dealing with him since 1975. rich

4. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Mike is not only a great guy to deal with, but he has spent his entire career forging personal relationships with the manufacturer's he buys product from. In dire supply times, like everyone has been facing, his relationships with the manufacturer's have allowed him to keep most products in stock, which is a great asset to his loyal customers. Garrett