1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Supplies from Graf and Sons??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clayshooter08, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Anybody buy from "Graf and Sons"????? I'm considering getting into reloading and wanted to buy local and in state if possible, support the local economy so to speak....they support this site as well!!! Any feedback would be appreciated, THANKS!!!

2. Mojo

Mojo Member

They are good as gold - bought from them several times.

3. 527varmint

527varmint Member

i have bought ammo from them a few times always fast and good service. Love the shipping price.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If the shoot is big enough (Linn Creek, Mo., Bunker Hill, IL, Sparta, IL)they'll have a truck there selling stuff. They are usually competitve pricewise and have a decent selection.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've been buying from them for many years. Never a problem.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

never had a problem

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

8. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I hate to be the oddball..I bought a couple thousand small rifle primers and same number .223 bullets some time ago and thought I would have to drive to graf to get them, the order never came, when I called it was shipped but no one could give me a tracking number, I some how got the same jerk on the phone 3 out of 4 times I called, finally one guy said he would get me a tracking number and call me back that evening, a year later he still hasnt called but my supplies did come in 3 days later..regular ground shipping.. I placed my last two orders with connies and gamiels..good luck!

9. emm2

emm2 Member

Always had good luck with Grafs

10. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

No problems with Graf's other than like everyone else they didn't have much to sell for awhile there.

11. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

THANKS for the input...

12. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

They are first class! Kim in Customer Service will resolve any snags ASAP. And their standard shipping rate is unbeatable.

13. missemucho

missemucho Member

I've only dealt with Mike Graf at Linn Creek (I've been told his is a different company than Graf & Sons) and he's always been first class in every way.
    John

14. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

Mike Graf is the owner of Graf and Sons but I think he operates out of St. Charles MO or maybe out of Hannibal MO. Some relative (maybe an uncle) owned the Graf's store at Mexico MO but he sold out to Mike a number of years ago. The Mexico store is their main reloading retail store and may be managed by someone else but is owned by Mike Graf.

Mike travels around to different shoots including Linn Creek in MO, the Grand, and a lot of other shoots. You normally can't beat their deals on reloading supplies at the shoots.

15. mjsweims

mjsweims Member

I've been ordering from Grafs for a few years now with only good results. When their on-line inventory hasn't been correct I've received a call from them letting me know and asking how I wanted to handle it. Great customer relations. Too bad they're on the other side of the continent or I would pay them a visit in person.
    Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
graf & sons shooting supplies
graf and sons

graf and sons reloading

graf and sons reloading supplies

graf and sons review

graf and sons shooting

graf shooters supply

graf sons shooting supplies