1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading question?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Mec Reloading question?

I was loading some once shot 12 GA AA and noticed on the top of the shell on the outside it was dimpling a little bit. Some worse than others. I adjusted my crimp depth up just a little bit and adjusted the cam up 1/16 of an inch hoping that this would correct it but no luck. This is on a Mec 9000G. I know I can contact Mec Monday but hoping it's a simple fix and someone else has run into this. Jackie B.

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

WHats the load design?

3. Shooting Jack

I'm loading 20Gr of Green Dot and 1 oz of shot with a WTaa wad. You will not see the dimple looking down at the top of the crimp of the loaded shell but looking from the side of the hull it can be seen. Jackie B.

4. Shooting Jack

Problem solved. Mr Charles recommended adjusting the cam which I had tried a little but it wasn't enough, and shells are looking good now. Thanks for the help. I always know the right place to get help. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.