1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wahoo, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

I will be in Atlanta (Norcross) for a few days in November. Does anyone know of a gunshop in the Atlanta area that specializes in reloading components and equipment?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

if they don't have supplies, i'll bet they know who does:

www.deshotelsarms.com

3. Bob in Georgia

Bob in Georgia TS Member

South River Gun Club, in Covington,GA

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I would go to South River Gun Club. It is easy to find from Atlanta. Go S on Peach Tree Street, then R on Peach Tree Blvd to the second light, then L on Peach Tree Lane until you come to Peach Tree Way. Then go N on Peach Tree Ave and take the first L after crossing Peach Tree Pike. Then call a taxi cab and tell the driver that you will follow him to the Gun Club. Driving in Atlanta is a challenge.

Pat Ireland

5. Southern Gent

Southern Gent TS Member

"Then call a taxi cab and tell the driver that you will follow him to the Gun Club."

As if he would understand English.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Southern Gent- Sorry, I did forget your point. Wahoo, please disregard my advice just as you have done on many other posts in the past. The only other option I can think of is to call Jim Mitchell, John Hiter or Norman and ask that they pick you up and take you to the club. One, or all of them probably would do that.

Pat Ireland

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

This would be a good excuse to buy a new Garmin GPS unit for your automobile :)

Forrest

8. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

Thanks for all of your responses. Pat, driving in Atlanta is not a challenge at all, it is a horror. Six lanes on I-85, bumper to bumper, going 80 MPH in a 55 zone with people behind you blowing their horns for you to go faster. Except during rush hour when it is 6 lanes going 20 MPH until you get to the Lawrenceville exit, then traffic speeds up to 25 MPH on two lanes. Atlanta could pay all of its annual expenses and have a surplus if they put just a ten-cent toll on 18 wheelers on I-85. Sometimes I-85 is wall-to-wall 18-wheelers. And I do follow your advice despite your support of that vocational college down in Blacksburg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reloading clubs atlanta