1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kenf, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

I have too much stuff here and need to get it gone. All prices plus shipping. I can forward pictures.

RCBS Rock Chucker Press -Like New (primer catcher and a couple shell holders) SPF

Lyman Case Trimmer- barely used- with 22,24,27,28,35,38,45 pilots and 4 extra cutters- SPF

Mec Versamec- 12 Gauge(600 Jr with a dummy bar to prevent a shot or powder charge with the handle up) Has two new bottles and 29, 30, 32 bushings and a pair of wad fingers. $50 Machine has a 0 bar in it( throws 1 1/8 and specific amount of powder- does not take bushing, or I can sub in a bar that you can adjust the shot charge and put in bushings.

I have extra Mec bushings for $1.50 each

RCBS dies 17 Remington(SPF), 221 Remington(SPF), 270 Win(SPF), 9mm Mak, 357 Sig, and a Hornady set in 10MM Auto $15/set All are like new or not used at all

Herters dies- 38 Spc, 9mm, 30/30 Win, 223 Win(SPF) and A Collett bullett puller with 22 cal collett- all dies like new or not used $10 set

There is a set of used Bair dies in 243 and a 357 Herrett Trim die make an offer

Lyman D-5 (Ohaus) powder scale- like new in box-$30

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I will take the Rock chucker and the 221 and 223 dies. Email me so I can send you money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.