1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

reloading equipment

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bob1stcav, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob1stcav

bob1stcav TS Member

0   0   0

For sale; Spolar Gold Power Reloader. Excellent condition, 12 ga. It is set up for 1 1/8 12 gauge, 1 oz 12 gauge and 12 gauge federal paper. Also available is a Spolar Hydralic System. I stopped shooting a few years agao. System is not hooked up, but does function. Previously, I took it apart to ship to someone and they changed their mind. So, serious inquiries only. I am asking $1500 for system. I will sell separately. Reasonable offers considered. I also have 13 bags of Winchester WAA 12 White wads for $3.00 per bag. I have a large number of Winchester 12 ga AA red hulls . Willing to make a package deal. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. It is probaly best to pick up items as shipping is high. If you are coming out for the Chain, that would work fine. Certified funds or cash only please. Thanks Robert Seymour

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You have a private message and an email about this system.
    Doug

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Another PM your way.

4. Owen

Owen TS Member

0   0   0

IF you still have this reloader please call me 724 321 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.