1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading equipment for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bkms, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

0   0   0

I have the following for sale: 12ga sizemaster, SM82 model (barely used), 1000 claybuster CB1118-12 wads, 1000 WAA 12SL wads, EZ pak stand, 25 unopened new boxes, extra 302 charge bar (1oz),Extra #30(2),34,26,32,29,28 powder bushings,365 of the old style Win AA empties (extra light and light), 430 Win AA HS empties, 59 Win AA old style light and dark gray hulls. I bought all recently but after checking prices of reloading supplies, i said forget it. Found out quick if your not a member of a club and cannot buy bulk its not worth it. All for $150 plus shipping or if your interested and live in Central/South Mississippi or Central/East Louisiana we could possibly meet. Private message me and i can send you pictures.

2. bkms

bkms Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the inquiries so far, I will get any picture requests sent out as soon as i can. Work calls early wed am and its twelve hours a day for seven days.

3. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

Don't be too quick to sell. There will be a time in the next two years that it will be worthwhile to reload at "non club prices." In the meantime, you may be able to find a club member somewhere that will buy for you at discount prices.

If you travel through KY anytime, you could buy from them at near club prices.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

5. bkms

bkms Member

0   0   0

Sending email pics out tonite, going in order recieved. Sorry guys but working 12hrs a day for seven days leaves me no time and it always go get it all day long. RDF, thanks, i do pass near Kentucky going to southern Illinois to visit a old friend, one of these days i will pass through as i have always wanted to see Kentucky. As a ex military brat and ex military i have been around the block a few times but never made it to Kentucky. My friend shoots somewhere in the Northwestern part of the state. Its only a hr drive or so from Goreville, Ill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.