1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RELOADING COST

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MCKJR, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCKJR

MCKJR TS Member

Where can i find a reloading cost calculator ? some time back there was one listed on the threads. i thing the cost will scare me.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Go back to the Home Page here and click on "Fun Stuff"...there you will find the reloading Cost Calculator.

Curt

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

On the front page "fun Stuff" has links. With the current cost of the components I use my reloading cost for 1oz is $4.01 and 1 1/8oz is $4.32 a box and that is based on the last shot I bought at $40 a bag. (BUY IN BULK) not from a retail store. Still $1 to $1.25 cheaper than the cheap loads and bunches cheaper than the STS's or AA's. Plus the loaded stuff will go up as well.

--- Chip King ---

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

clicky

5. maka

maka Member

In your calculations per box; do you include your local sales tax on your components when you buy them?

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Yep and shipping if or when I order components. I have it a little easier than some because my old club orders birds from a distributer about three times a year and allows members to piggy back reloading and ammo on the shipment so no tax or shipping. You just have to be there to unload and pay.

--- Chip King ---

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Gonna cook your own books....Hahaha!!

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.