1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading componets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dougbbbb, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Anyone buy componets from CAC at Elysburg before. Do they charge a sales tax on them. If so is it 6%

Thanks
    Doug

2. Cooter

Cooter Member

Yes,yes and yes.

3. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Real good company to deal with. I buy a lot of stuff from them over the course of calendar year. Very professional and courteous, as well as helpful. Good prices also.

4. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Real good company to deal with. I buy a lot of stuff from them over the course of calendar year. Very professional and courteous, as well as helpful. Good prices also.

5. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

CAC was great.They used to deliver to New Jersey, so there was a big order at our club twice a year. Then the New Jersey State Government required permits for sale or delivery of ammunition, so they quit coming. I miss them.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

CAC is a class outfit. They "collect" sales tax in PA (6% AFAIK). They also don't take plastic at their store. Cash or checks only. I'm not sure what the policy is when they are at a shoot.

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

They are a good company and they are 3hrs from my town and as soon as I can get enough orders for components I am makeing a run. Everyone will get a .25 cent fuel charge for gas is all I am chargeing. While in the area will prolly make a stop at Joel Etchens and High Grade gun shops too!!

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.