1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Componets FS NW Ohio

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by truthseeker, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

0   0   0

If you have to break it up, I call dibs on the primers!

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Sometimes that is what a person has to do to sale something. You kind of act like these people who want to give you money are a pain in your but. You may have to break it all up to get it gone. Sometimes it is better to take the money and run, if you know what I mean.

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

WJD: Check your private messages. Tom Rhoads

4. garage tech

garage tech Member

0   0   0

If still for sale let me know. Are you Charlies grandson in law?

5. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

0   0   0

Iwould not split it either. Let the guy that wants to steal the primers buy it all then he can split it all up. I am surprised somebody at your club didn't take it all rite away for those prices. Not a steal but very fair.

6. k32guy

k32guy TS Member

0   0   0

Sent you a private message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.