1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Components

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1dudley, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1dudley

1dudley Member

In a few days I will be in Southern Ohio (Portsmouth area) and am wondering if there is a place locally to buy reloading components. If not local maybe somewhere reasonably close. Doug Lewis

2. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

Dawson's, but they are in Northern Ohio, Massillon I think, they always seem to have fair prices........

3. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

Over to Cabelas in Wheeling WV,not sure how far you are planning on driving,but that would be in the area.anything closer not really sure.

4. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Dawsons's appears to be quite reasonable but their website says they are closed from early Dec until Jan. Cabela's is much to expensive for the purchases I want to make.

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

1dudley,

If you wanted to drive to Shelby, OH. They have a store named Sportsman Den. You will find Very Good prices here and a great selection too. They are open Sat., and Sun. Shelby is close to Mansfield, I'm not sure how long of a drive that would be from where you will be.

travel safe,

Matt

6. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Thanks Matt. Weather permitting, I will try to get to the Sportsman's Den. Appreciate the info. Do you know what their shot prices are? Doug

7. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

I think a few of our trapshooters were there 1 week ago and it was about $29 tax included. Not too bad.......and coming down .I hear. Nice place to shop.....and Rod's Custom stock is nearby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.