1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading components Midwest

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shoot682, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoot682

Shoot682 TS Member

I am located in central Illinois, and I am sure that components are as scarce everywhere as they are here. I do happen to be traveling to the Grand Rapids, MI area this week. Does anyone know anywhere in southwest Michigan that has a supply of components?

2. wlk

wlk Member

Try this
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/FFLDealers/FFLDealerDetails.aspx?sid=35825
    Or drive to Lansing area Friday thru Memorial day, Michigan State Spring Team shoot. Mason. Suppliers there, Don't know if they will have anything, but I'm sure Shoppers will be there.

3. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

Your best bet is probably "Schantz Shooters Supply" at 304 W. Allegan in Otsego, Michigan --- phone 269-692-2897.

They are actually listed as a tire supply store but they also have a huge inventory of reloading supplies (especially for shotguns) and their prices are good.

4. Shoot682

Shoot682 TS Member

Thank you both. I tried both places suggested, but neither had what I needed. I do appreciate the suggestions.

5. arkell

arkell TS Member

Shoot682, I was up at Shields in Springfield last weekend, had a large supply of components. I even saw win. 209 primers for the first time in a while. A little pricey but they did have everything. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

schantz reloading