1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading Components in Memphis Tn.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I will be in Memphis next weekend and would like to find some place to buy some powder, primers, wads and shot if reasonable. Have only passed through Memphis before so don't know where to look. I'm driving so space won't be a problem and will save on Hazmat if I can find it at a good price. I would appreciate any help. Jackie B.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Not sure of anyplace in memphis area. Are you going to be driveing though KY area. If so you can try Gamaliel. Gamaliel shooting supply,1497 Fountain Run Road, Gamaliel, KY 42140, 1 800 356-6230. Hope this helps alittle. Jeff

4. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

There really isn't anything I know of here in the Memphis area. Bass Pro recently stopped selling shot. I usually get my components from Gamaliel. We put in an order at the Memphis Sport Shooting Association before the truck comes here.

I wish there were bettter news.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.