1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

reloading book help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hangn7, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

I purchased the Reloading for Shotgunners book 5th edition by Rick Sapp. As I look at the 12ga reloading tables I find one page with 1 oz at the top none of the other pages clairify if its 1oz .I find no loading for 1 1/8 Is this book complete. Thank you for your help. Mark Peterson

2. setter

setter Member

http://www.alliantpowder.com/

Plenty of data at above sites. This book got mixed reviews and a common complaint was, hard to use the data tables. Shot wt only at top of 1st page for each set of tables.

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

There are 1 1/8 oz loads in the book, but not in the order you expect, nor are they clearly marked. You need to run down the left column and note where the shot weight changes for the loads. It must be presumed that the shot weight for the succeding loads remains the same until you come to the next shot weight change. I've gone thru and marked the shot weights at the top of each page on my copy. This book is an exceedingly poor method of presenting load data.

4. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Thank you, I agree with all of the above inputs. Thanks again Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.