1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloading 28ga Noble Sport?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Oregunner, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Don't bother. They are not worth the effort. That's why they are so cheap. If you are going to reload 28 gauge, use AA-HS hulls. They cost more the first time, but they last forever. Mark

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Disagree....

Use Cheddite data...

Balistic Products have wads and data.

Tom

3. notarget

notarget TS Member

They work fine if you can find the proper wads and data. They do not last as long as Winchester AAHS but are better than Remington STS. The STS hulls are great in 12 and 20 ga. but not much in 28 ga.

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

They are good for about two reloads, then they become unreliable in my Citori. The head is very thin steel, and I find I need to reset my extractors or I may catch the head and tear it on loading. I use Hodgdon data for the Cheddite or Fiocchi hull. I use Cheddite primers, PT28 wads, and Longshot powder with various shot weights. The Hodgdon 2004 and 2006 manual even had some one oz loads with Lil'Gun and HV28 wads in the Fiocchi hull.

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Unique and the Claybuster clone of the WAA28 has served me well. I like the RIO primer.

I don't toss ANY baby bore hulls. Even two loads beats buying factory fodder.

I have never paid for Eurotrash hulls. :^)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

20ga reload data for noble sport primers

reloading data for 28 gauge noble sport shotgun cases

reloading nobel sport 28 ga