1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloaders

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by champy, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champy

champy TS Member

Looking to buy a PW reloader, where is the best spot to buy one and what is a good price for a new or used.

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

You might want to check with Whiz White. He posts here a lot, so send him a PM or email him at whiz@swsupply.com. He's the guy to talk to about the PW presses. Doug Whiton, Locdoc, is another. You can PM him on this site. I don't have his email.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Whiz is not only the best place to buy one he is the only place I would buy one. I promise your transaction will be smooth as silk.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

If you are thinking P/W, I will throw Whiz under the bus also. He is without a doubt the best source I know to purchase the unit, and anything (and I mean anything) you need help with in the future, he will be there for you.

5. ray6187

ray6187 TS Member

i have a 950 elete with all the all the up grades on it.if you are interested i will sent picture . price $ 600.00 plus shipping. ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.