1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RELOADERS EMPTY HULL BAGS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Reloaders, Seperate your empty hulls while you are shooting instead of in your gun room.

These empty hull bags are different colors for different gauges , You can get them with the gauges embroidered on them or not.

The Bags are Nylon ,14'Wide X 16" long and will hold over 200 empty hulls and have a draw string closure.

Many Shooters ask for their names or other saying embroidered on them also.

See the Bags on my E-bay store listed above or email me at fmurphee@oh.rr.com or call 440 323 6199

Also see the Shooting Shirts, Shooting Hats and Towels while on my E-bay store "Shooting Shirts by Fran"

Fran

[​IMG]

2. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Fran just did a shirt for me, some of the nicest work I've seen and to my door in less than a week.

Doug

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your nice comments Doug,I'm so glad that you like your shirt. I hope I can do other Shooting items for you in the future.

Fran

4. Redbone311

Redbone311 TS Member

0   0   0

Fran just did a towel for me last week. Very nicely done and was at my doorstep in a few days. Highly recommended.

Dave

5. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Dave, Thank very much for your nice comments,I really appreciate it.

Comments like yours and Dougs make all the effort to please my Shooting Customers all worth it.

Fran

6. Reinz

Reinz Member

0   0   0

Fran did a couple of bags and a towell for me. I also asked her for something a little different on one of the bags as far as the embroidering. She nailed it!

Everythting was superb and Lightning fast!

Thanks Fran

Stormy

7. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thank you Stormey, I'm Glad you liked your items,If I can add something to your items to make them more meaningful to you I will gladly do it.

Thank you for your business.

Fran