1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloader ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j2jake, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Been using one for about 3 years. Works great. Loaded over 500 today. Jake

2. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mec's 9000 with the Automate system is the 9000E. Got mine new for $799+shipping. It gets the job done with a minimum of fuss. That said, I still prefer the Spolar with hydraulic (and foot switch). However, it costs more than 3x the MEC with Automate.

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I have used all of the auto mate enabled loaders with the original Jim Benn units, and they work great. I started with Mec, and while it worked well, wanted something sturdier. So I went AutoMate on P/W.

I ended up with P/W 800+ and Spolar hydraulics. I will no doubt someday have a Spolar loader sitting on the bench as well, but for now the P/W with the shell feeder is a heck of a unit. I just like the foot control and shell feeder combination. I basically watch the thing work, and stick a wad in. Outside of running out of components quickly (and I have super sized everything), it is a sweet machine.

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Up for Automate info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.