1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reloadable Empty Hulls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob_K, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I see them here frequently. What are you looking for? I have some once fired AA old style 12 hulls available from Zip 22485.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jim- I would be pleased to ship you new AA hulls for 3 cents each plus postage from 24073. I can ship you up to 10,000 hulls. I don't know if this offer would help you, but it sure would help me with my storage space problem.

Pat Ireland

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Some hulls are listed on gunbroker.com.

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

E-Bay was never a good place to buy empties that I ever saw. They were always sold for much too high a price, save 28ga. and .410? Who these buyers were is anyones imagination. The foreign junkies were cheap if you wanted tostock up on odd wads etc.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Right now I do not have Any 20g. As far as 28g and 410 hardly ever come across. I get shells from other shooters I tend to trade shells for other things. I have posted on guns america,gunbroker,craigs list. I have not been to successfull with these web sites compared to Ebay. Ebay I would post, it would sell. Not so with others. I have been posting here on TS.com with better results. I will probably have a mix bunch of remington exspress long range and heavy dove 20g shells. possible STS in near future. I tend to only get a few hundred of the sub gauges.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

How about this, can i get a finders fee?

7. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Try www.precisionreloading.com
    www.recobstargetshop.com
    Cesar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.