1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Ttrigger for TM1 or TMX

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by biff, Oct 7, 2012.

1. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Perazzi Release trigger for a TM1 or TMX works great! Not planning to shoot my wife's TMX anymore and will just stick with shooting my 3200. $475 shipped. Questions or respond here or PM me if interested! Biff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another view of this trigger.

2. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

For the stocks. Is the unpainted one have a fourway adjustable comb? any cracks? if no cracks and adjustable I will take them just pm me please.

Jeff

3. T_Barraza

T_Barraza TS Member

0   0   0

If Jeff doesn't take the stocks I will take them.

Tony

4. Gunman

Gunman TS Member

0   0   0

Is the trigger still for sale. Let Me know

Thanks

Bob

5. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

waiting to hear from you. hope all is well

6. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Stocks are sold pending funds. Thanks for all who looked. Biff

The Perazzi release trigger for the TM1 or TMX is still for sale.

7. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Who made the release? Thanks.

Jerry

8. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

I could find no name on it. Due to liability, some builders didn't put their names on the ones they built. The times I have used this trigger it has a very positive set and release, it has never pulled through like some I have tried. I think it is one of the good ones.....doesn't say "Made in China" on it anywhere! It is the best Perazzi release I have owned, I shot some with it in my wife's TMX but I didn't want to be changing the settings on her gun for what little we shoot now. Thanks for asking, Biff

9. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sent you a private message. Thanks.

Jerry

10. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

0   0   0

Please call me about the TM1 trigger at ADDARIB 16313196959 let.s talk about me buying.I'm in my office right now.

11. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Times are really getting hard these days, I know your money is tight so I'm going to boost the economy by lowering the price on this old world craftsmanship Italian Perazzi beautifully polished and converted by an experienced American machinist to one of the finest release triggers I have ever put my fingers into! I would like to say at this time, especially during the period of presidential debates, that while using this trigger I never missed a target while shooting with it.......but that would in reality need to be backed up with fact! However I can honestly say very simply that I shot it and personally felt it was the "BEST" Perazzi release trigger I ever used to shoot targets with!

So, the price is reduced to a staggeringly low figure of $450 and I graciously will pay all shipping charges from Bowling Green, Ky. to your door in the lower 48 states. If it sells, I may even buy my baby a new pair of shoes, winter is coming soon! Biff

12. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

I won't be shooting a Perazzi any time now or in the future and still have this release trigger and no use for it, so I am putting it up for sale. I bought it when I did with the intention of shooting my wife's TMX, the trigger was great, but shooting her shotgun wasn't an option! Thanks, Biff

13. seitz10

seitz10 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Biff, check you pm's as I will take the trigger. thanks roger

14. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Trigger Sold Pending funds.

Thanks to all who looked.

15. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Seitz 10 is a good person to transact business with. Prompt payment and great communication......Roger it was a pleasure talking with you and I wish you great success shooting with that fine release trigger! Thanks, John

16. seitz10

seitz10 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thank you JOHN, would not hesitate to purchase anything from you. Trigger was as described and in excellent condition. roger