1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release triggers for browning o/u

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mrjim22, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjim22

mrjim22 Member

Does any one make, reconfigure a factory browning pull trigger to a release/release???

jrs

2. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I know a guy that just had his citori sent in to be switched over to release. I forget who he said he sent it to, I know it was one of the well known companies. It can be done, I just can't remember who does it.

3. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

I always use Spears Gun Shop for Browning trigger work. Talk to Darrell Johnson. Phone number is 620-200-3220, address is Box 67, 207 N. Main, Abbeyville, KS 67510. Darrel does excellent work. He is currently converting a second BT-100 trigger group for me ($260 including shipping). Citori's are $260/trigger, or $520 for both the last time I asked him. Right now turn around time is about 5 weeks. However, one might to ask why no work if a gunsmith can turn work around really quickly. He can also convert Browning interia triggers into mechanical triggers (more money). Bob K

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

jrs:
    i just got my xt back from Spears getting release triggers installed and I could not be more pleased with the quality of my new triggers. You can not imagine how good the new triggers are and I would suggest you contact him asap.
    Bob is correct 5 weeks and 520 but worth every bit of it.
    randy

5. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Just sent a Miroku to Spears. It will be the 5th gun they have done for me. Very satisfied. I was quoted $520 and four weeks for a double release.

6. PhCr

PhCr Member

Hello this is Phillip of Phillip's Gunsmithing.I make release triggers for the Browning. The price is 250.00 for a single and 500.00 for a double.The turn around time is two weeks right now. Phillip Crenwelge

210-313-5988

7. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

I have a Citori Special Trap with John Allem double release triggers that are selective, too. Nice triggers for my first releases.

8. logger1

logger1 TS Member

been shooting spears release in my xt for 5 years.never had a problem.
    also have a release by phil at Phil's Gunsmithing and it has worked very well
    bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.