1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Triggers for 3200

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Skeety7, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeety7

Skeety7 Member

I have a Remington 3200 that I am going to have release triggers installed in. I have read that the favorites are Roman and Phillips. Can I get some opinions about which you would pick and why. I have never had releases in an over and under and hear that 3200s can be a problem with them. I appreciate your opinions.

Bruce

2. williamkelly

williamkelly Member

have 3 3200 with release all done by phillips love them

3. mike calkins

mike calkins TS Member

I also have a release trigger from phil,s. Couldn,t be happier. The thing about mine is that there is only one part and it can be removed in about 3 minutes. Thie includes removal of the stock and replacing the stock and it doesn't alter the configuration of the original trigger. Mike

4. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I have a timmey in mine and hate it. I shoot a release/ pull, the problem is the release must travel too far to set the the pull for the second shot. I talked to Phil about correcting the problem but he said that was the nature of the 3200. My K80 (that Phil adjusted is perfect, it doesn't trave, just release and pull. Mine is also pretty easy to change back and forth by removing a hook.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

How do I get in touch w/Romans?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Firearms Service Center Louisville KY. 502-410-08 the contact info for Gary Roman Tom

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Look around for a gun with Timneys in it, none better. I have shot Phils and Romans, both ok but Al's still the king.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

can a 3200 remington release trigger be changed

philips release tiggers for 3200 remington

remington 3200 trigger