1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Go Fish, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

0   0   0

Have one with leather case. $450.00 including postage. E-mail me Iand I can send photos.

Ed Racine, WI

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There's a beauty that Alf has on here right now

Ed Yanchok

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Since no one has answered your question, I will try. A recoil flinch is different from a timing flinch. In a word, you may well develop a flinch with the release trigger.

If your gun is kicking you to death, consider checking the fit of your gun, or decreasing the level of power of your ammo.

If you are simply thinking too much about when to pull the trigger, that is a different critter. Focus on the target with your cognitive brain, and let the reactive brain take care of everything else.

When I am in the zone, I seldom have a conscious recollection of pulling the trigger.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'll easily settle for one or two flinches out of hundreds of targets with a release-always on left angles. Compare that to ten or more with the accompanying lousy trigger control on 100 targets with a pull.

Around 80% of shooters who try a release do so successfully. Some see major improvements in their scoring.

For the rest who can neither pull a trigger or release one it might be better to consider taking up Fishing!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.