1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Trigger?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HUNTER64, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUNTER64

HUNTER64 Member

I just bought a 682 gold combo today for my son. I got a good deal on it but it has a release, release trigger in it. I am wondering what the cost should be to get it switched out, and who would be a good person to do it. The trigger was said by a dealer who looked at the gun to be a 500-600$ release. I do not want it, just looking for the most economical solution.. Thanks for any and all help!!!

2. HUNTER64

HUNTER64 Member

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

You could probably sell the gun to someone who needs a gun with double release triggers and make a nice profit. Then buy another similar gun that doesn't have release triggers and keep the difference. Just a thought.

Easystreet

4. HUNTER64

HUNTER64 Member

Thanks for replies, went to state shoot today and in 10 min they had it a pull, pull and fitted to my son. I was amazed at the parts they gave me back and said don't loose, that is 400$ or 500$ dollars in that bag!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.