1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gary0920, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary0920

gary0920 Member

.08 seconds

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Phil.....It took me about 50 targets and I knew it felt better than a pull did. I can't say I shot it any better than a pull trigger right away but it definately felt smoother and easier to me so I stuck with it. I was never a flincher. I just went to a release because I liked the way it felt to shoot one.......Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. rscotty

rscotty TS Member

I just picked up a BT-99 with a release trigger and shot it for the first time this weekend. The trigger was easy to get used to. It was a bit strange to start, but by the 4th round, I wasn't really thinking about the trigger much any more.

Rich

4. MW41

MW41 TS Member

I shot a release for the first time 3 weeks ago. Like Fred I misssed the first target and ran the next 24. I want go back. This is with a TM 1. I don't know what to do with doubles and would like recomendation if anyone has one.
    Thanks
    Don Simpson

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I too adjusted very quickly. I was lucky enough to shoot a 25 on my 1st round. However, the 2nd bird out I forgot to set the trigger; but as it was a practice round I took it over. It's the best thing I ever did. I had Skeet's do my Beretta 682 and Spears did my Model 12. Very satisfied with both. Skeet's does good work at a good price. Good Luck. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.