1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release trigger stikers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JONNY D, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

where can i buy some good release trigger stikers nobody i know in australia makes them and i can not find any on the web.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jonny- I would be pleased to help you but I do not know what "release trigger stikers" are. I suspect it is a word meaning problem. I know you speak English and I speak English, but I speak backwood Virginia English and you speak Down Under Australian English. The term stikers is my problem. Please teach me a new word.

Pat Ireland

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

New word:

unsarcastic.

HM

4. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

i should know better than make a spelling mistake here a!!! and i never though they spoke any english in backwood virginia pat.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can go to the office supply store and try out a Brother label maker.

Pick one that has red or yellow tape in it.

HM

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

JONNY D- I certainly meant no sarcasm in my post. I just did not recognize the word "stikers" as a variant of stickers. I should have been more preceptive. There was a shooter, and former U.S. President, from Tennessee who was convinced that it is a dull mind can think of only one way to spell a word.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.