1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Trigger Sources

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Michalski, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Earl, Lots of release trigger people out there. Take a look in Shotgun sports or Trap and Field magazines. E-mail if you want info on Michigan or Kentucky guys.

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

Do a search on here and you will find plenty of good smiths out there.

Use the word "release" in the title drag down option.

Bernie

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

timney rifle and shotgun triggers were 2 different people. Al's retired. Contact kerry Allor in Michigan.also spears. Allem. Precision. Do a search on ts.com for 'release'

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I just had Allem's do mine and the gun came back with a cracked trigger Guard and Stripped wood screw in the Gracoil that they installed. ( So go Figure ) Other than that they have a excuse for everything, Like it was broke when we recieved it " or " it must of been damaged in shipping, or it must of come from the factory that way, By the way the gun was only a week old when I sent it to them..... and they are a Browning authorized repair facility, but they did bot offer and advice on how to get it repaired, thay just took my $865.00 and sent the gun back to me with a cracked Trigger Guard and stripped screw in the Gracoil. Lets say this I am not saying that they broke it ( Yea ) I am saying that if you send a gun to them take pictures of every inch of it with a dated camera.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Make your life easy.

Spears Gun Shop P.O. Box 67 Abbyville, KS 67510 Tel: 620-200-3220

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.