1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release trigger question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JONNY D, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

can anyone tell me if there is another gun other than kolar that i can fit release triggers to that i can change over to release release or release pull from normal pull triggers? i use a k8o and a browning with release pull but its not easy to change from relese pull to release release!( i want to shot skeet with release release ) no smart comments like GIVE UP SKEET!. LOL..
    JONNY D.

2. new zealand trapper

new zealand trapper TS Member

Hi swear word in my book but you could go to a p gun with 2 trigger groups , one release, one pull ?BUT,best you get use to both as ones sure to break down at some stage ! i change my k 80 from release to pull for bunker and all i need to do is take out release parts and it goes back to pull pull takes under 2 mins if you dont loose clips off pins

3. BillJ

BillJ Member

There used to be M-12 triggers around that you could switch from release to pull by moving the old safety button. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.