1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger probleam

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nords, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nords

nords Member

It pulls through on bottom to top or releases them both at once. On top to bottom it works fine. Any ideas?

2. Cooter

Cooter Member

Don't mess with it, take it to a gunsmith.Not only is it dangerous,it can really mess with your mind,I had one that would pull through if you set the too trigger slowly.

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Cooter, was it a Kemmerly?

4. Cooter

Cooter Member

320090t,It was quiet a while ago and was in a TM1,I think it was made by Allem,not sure.I have seen this problem before,I think it comes from a lack of regular maintenance.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

nords. Your best bet is to get whatever trigger it is to the original converter and if that is not an option, send it to Phil Crenwelge of Phillips gunsmithing. You'll find his website on a search and his phone. He is a traveling smith but winters in Wisconsin.

6. Cooter

Cooter Member

Great advice!

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Do yourself a big favor. Treat that trigger like a coiled rattlesnake and refuse to go near it before seen by a competent gunsmith!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.