1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

For Sale Release Trigger HOOK Beretta 302/303/390/391

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by motordoctor, Jul 1, 2012.

1. motordoctor

motordoctor Me and my new wiife Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Many people ask me about how difficult it is to install this release hook. You would replace the "sear" with the release hook.Remove the hammer bushing with c clip and the hammer falls out with the two braces. Remove the trigger pin and the hammer comes out. Remove the trigger bushing and the sear comes out. Reverse the order for reassembly. Should take about 10 minutes $65.00 delivered to you. Drop in installation. 391 needs fitting at the sear to match your existing sear which can be done with a file. Motordoc
  2. citadel

citadel Active Member

0   0   0

Buy one from this vendor. The release worked fine and it was not difficult to instal after a little learning curve.
    Doug
  3. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

thanks for the nice recommendation
  4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Its a kitchen table job. No sweat at all.

HM
  5. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

yes. mostly drop in. you my need to slightly file the hook area and polish it with a buffer or polishing wheel. not a big deal. I send pictures and directions with the sale
  6. WIN 101

WIN 101 TS Member

0   0   0

Motordoctor is it possible to take the creep out of a 390 trigger , if so what do you charge
    Thank you
  7. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Is it pull or release???? You can file/sand/reshape the sear and hook to remove some of the creep. I really hate to do much on them as if you go too far you screw it up easily. The creep on the release is not bad because you pull the trigger first. I really do not do much with the pull trigger and most convert the triggers to release or sell the release hook for do it your-selfers. thanks Je
  8. Swanzey old man

Swanzey old man TS Member

0   0   0

works for me great hook wayne wheelock
  9. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Search tags for this page

beretta release trigger

release trigger sear beretta