1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Trigger Group for Beretta A391 Urika

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by benedict1, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

Where can I get one of these release trigger groups? I know there are several guys out there who convert 391 triggers and sell the whole group but would like opinions about which is best.

Thanks

Walter

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Have Phillip Crenwelge convert i for you. You wil not be disappointed

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I had my trigger converted by Darrell at Spears in Abbyville, Kansas (800)864-2907. There are probably more Spears 391 triggers around than any other. He does good work, great turnaround time, reasonable price, and he stand behind his work.
    You will need to decide how your trigger should be set up and Darrell will do that. Your shooting style and the type of shooting you're going to do will help determine that.
    For example, I use my 391 mostly for sporting clays so I need a trigger that doesn't have too light a set or too heavy a release. Also I need a little travel on the sear so it doesn't accidentally go off when I make a rapid gun movement.
    If you're just going to shoot singles and handicap, you might want something different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

391 beretta urika release trigger

beretta al 391 release trigger

beretta urika 391 trigger group