1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger for Remington 31TC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rusty12, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusty12

Rusty12 Member

Does anyone know who can put together a decent release trigger for a Remington 31TC? Or maybe have one for sale? Can't shoot the old classic without one.
    Mark Thalman
    Medford, OR

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Mark: I had the same problem trying to locate a release for my Super X-1. I finally found one. However, I did contact about every trigger man in the country about converting my existing trigger to a release and nobody would do it. I finally contacted Phil Crenwelge and he said he would convert my existing trigger assembly to a release. I have heard nothing but good things about Phil's work and if I were you I would contact him about converting the trigger on your 31. His phone # is (210) 313-5988. Good Luck. Ed

3. jabrlin

jabrlin TS Member

Mark, I have a good release for Rem 31, it's an alloy trigger guard. If interested my cell tel# is 507-829-0000. Thank You Marv

4. Rusty12

Rusty12 Member

Thanks guys, that'll help. Marv, I'll give you a call.
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.